i. the function of crankshaft flywheel set of forklift truck
1. the function of forklift crankshaft is to change the upward and downward motion force of gas pressure from the piston connecting rod group of forklift into the torque rotating around its own axis, to output power to the outside, and to drive the valve distribution mechanism and auxiliary installation. the crankshaft accepts the effect of changing gas pressure, inertia force and torque in its work, so the forklift crankshaft must have enough hardness and strength. the main journal of forklift crankshaft is the supporting part and rotating axis of the crankshaft. it is installed in the main bearing seat hole of the cylinder block with the main bearing bush (tile bearing). some start-up engines have rolling bearings on their spindles, connecting rod journals and connecting rod heads, cranks to connect the spindle journals and connecting rod journals, and balanced counterweights to balance the centripetal force and centripetal moment generated during the start-up operation, so as to make the start-up run smoothly. the crankshaft is internally equipped with oil passages running through the main journal, crank and connecting rod journal, so as to smooth the crankshaft crankshaft bush and connecting rod bush by smooth oil flow with certain pressure.
front-end axle refers to the part before the first main journal, usually equipped with starting fan pulley, timing gear, oil shield, etc., and some also equipped with a change shock absorber. the rear-end axle is the part behind the last main journal, with flange for flywheel, oil return thread and oil throwing ring, etc.\
2. the function of forklift flywheel is to store the local rotational energy of crankshaft stroke to drive the shank-connecting rod mechanism over the top dead-end point and restrain the resistance of the other three auxiliary stroke, and at the same time transmit the power of the engine to the clutch. in order to make the flywheel have greater rotational inertia and minimum mass, the mass of the flywheel is mostly concentrated on the rim. the outer edge of the flywheel is usually fitted with a gear ring to mesh with the starter gear so as to start the forklift launcher.
2. composition of crankshaft flywheel group of forklift truck
1. forklift crankshaft is mainly composed of front axle, main axle neck, connecting rod journal, crank, balanced weight and rear axle parts of small forklift truck.
2. forklift flywheel is a disc made of cast iron. the outer edge of the flywheel is pressed with a ring of teeth, which can mesh with the driving gear of the forklift starter. timing gear, pulley and crankshaft change shock absorber, etc.