1, daily maintenance, after each shift.
2, level 1 technical maintenance, cumulative work 100 hours later, a working system is equivalent to 2 weeks.
3, two level of technical maintenance, cumulative work 500 hours later, a working system is equivalent to a quarter.
used electric forklift
1. clean dirt, dirt and dirt on used electric forklift truck. the key parts are: forklift and gantry slideway, generator and starter, battery electrode fork column, water tank, air filter.
2. check the fastening condition of each part, the emphasis is: fork support, lifting chain tension screws, wheel screws, wheel pins, brakes, steering screws.
3. check the reliability and flexibility of the steering gear.
4. check the leakage, the key points are: the pipe connectors, diesel tank, oil tank, brake pump, lift cylinder, tilt cylinder, water tank, pump, engine oil pan, torque converter, transmission, drive axle, main reducer, hydraulic steering gear, steering cylinder.
5, tire pressure check: insufficient should be added to the specified value, confirm no leakage. check whether there is any damage to the ground and side of the tire, and whether the rim is deformed.
6. brake fluid, water inspection: check whether the brake fluid is within the scale, and check whether the brake pipe is mixed with air. when adding brake fluid, prevent dust and water from mixing. when adding water to the tank, clean tap water is used. if antifreeze is used, the same antifreeze should be added. do not open the water tank cover when the water temperature is higher than 70 ~c. when opening the cover, pad a thin cloth and do not twist the water tank cover with gloves.
7. inspection of engine oil quantity, hydraulic oil and electrolyte of used electric forklift truck: first pull out the oil gauge, wipe off the ruler head, then insert and pull out to check whether the oil level is between two calibration lines. the oil level in the working tank should be between the two calibration lines; too little oil, air will be mixed in the pipeline, too much will spill from the cover plate. battery electrolyte should also be placed between the upper and lower scales, and the distilled water should be added to the top line.
8. brake pedal, micro-motion pedal, clutch pedal, hand brake check: step down each pedal, check whether there is abnormal dull or stuck. the acting force of the brake handle of the used electric fork driver should be less than 300n, and the hand brake is confirmed to be safe and reliable.
9. examination of belt, horn, lamp, instrument and so on: check whether the elasticity of used electric forklift belt meets the requirement, if there is no adjustment margin or crack, it should be replaced; horn, lamp and instrument should be normal and effective.
10. drain the oil filter deposits.